Multiple speed networking sessions where delegates are guaranteed introductions to colleagues within the industry. These formal sessions are in addition to the multiple opportunities to connect with other attendees during the lunches, breaks and networking drinks.
Exhibitors from asset management and technology related companies showcasing the latest innovations in the sector. Find out about new and emerging technologies and processes for utility and infrastructure assets, and how best to integrate new innovation solutions into your organisation.
The ability to establish meaningful connections is one of the main drivers behind conference attendance.
Connecting with your industry peers is a great way to forge new partnerships, recruit future employees, and elevate the presence of your company.
With our reputation for quality content and industry engagement, Asset Management for Critical Infrastructure offers unparalleled access to senior decision-makers from water and energy utilities, and infrastructure asset owners, including from Australia’s rail industry.
Who should attend Asset Management for Critical Infrastructure?
Having effective asset management plans is essential in all aspects of an organisation that has critical assets. Here are some of the key job titles that attended past conferences:
- Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and infrastructure board members
- Asset Managers and their teams
- Chief Operations Officer
- Head of Asset Management
- Executive Director
- Head of Service Planning and Asset Strategy
- Senior Asset Management Strategy Advisor
- Principal consultant
- Operations and Project Manager
- Head of Assets
- Head of Construction and Asset Management
- Lead Asset Planner
- Asset and Maintenance Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Asset Information Manager
- Operations Engineer
- Asset Lifecycle Lead
- Technical Director
- Manager Network Strategy and Risk
- Maintenance Systems Leader
- Senior Analyst
- Manager Business Strategy and Improvement
- Planning and Asset Development Manager
- Corporate Assets Coordinator
- Assets and GIS Systems Analyst
- Manager Strategic Asset Integration and Improvements
- AM Process, Business Network Reporting and Planning Manager